|UAV Fuselage Structure |
Kaman Composites - Vermont has extensive experience in the design and fabrication of composite flight vehicle structures. Applications range from large aerodynamic structural fairings for Special Forces and reconnaissance aircraft to small FSS radome panels for unmanned air vehicles.
These structures vary in size and complexity from simple monolithic aerodynamic fairings to compound curvature skin panels containing several FSS radomes. We provide our customers with the design, analysis, testing, tooling and manufacturing engineering necessary to provide cost effective and weight efficient solutions.
- Search Radar and Communication Link Radomes
- Integral Frequency Selective Surface (FSS) Radomes
- Infrared Countermeasures (IRCM) Support Structures and Fairings
Unmanned Air Vehicles
- Airframe Structures
- Mission Package Structures
Aircraft Control Surfaces
- Empennage – Rudders, Elevators
- Seats and Seat Components
- Ultra First Class Cabin Suites